- I ate raw whale meat at a rotating sushi bar
- I went to see a Kabuki play
- I ate Yakitori in Piss Alley
- I sang karaoke in a strange little bar with old, old Japanese women
- I went to a University baseball game
- I went to a drinking party
- I went bowling
- I sat in my room on my own drinking beer and playing StarCraft for hours
So as you can see, there is lots for me to write about, but it`ll have to wait until my computer situation gets back to normal. Hopefully when I go home this afternoon the manager will have already fixed it, and it`ll be business as usual chez Kong.
On another (unrelated) note, do you ever get that weird thing when your eyelid spasms a little bit? You know, the weird twitching sensation that doesn`t hurt at all but is really really annoying? I`ve had that in my left eye for 5 days now. I`m starting to lose my patience/my mind. It`s intensely irritating and distracting.
Well, anyhoo, must run. More Genghis goodness coming up shortly, hopefully.
Ta-ra for now,